I recently wrote a post about how the last few months have been some of the hardest of my life and how I’ve been praying for more faith. Since then I have come to love these Thursday posts because they help me to refocus on what’s important. As I sit here and write this post I am feeling worn and exhausted and my day has barely started. It’s days like today that I am thankful for a God who provides and cares for all my needs.
1. I am thankful for Jons job and also his ambition to find a new one.
2. I am thankful for my sister Rachel, it is her birthday today. I hope it’s a great one Rache, I love you!!
3. We are seeing family this weekend, which is always a nice way to end an interesting week.
4. We received an unexpected gift from our babysitter on Jons birthday.
5. Jon and I had such a great time at dinner this past weekend. We tried a new sushi place recommended by our friends and it was perfect! We shared some good food, a great bottle of wine, and cappuccinos to end the night.
Also, check out my friend James blog he talks about “FOMO,” fear of missing out. This is something I struggle with a lot, so his post was a great read for me and I’m sure it will be for you too!
Anything your thankful for that you’d like to share? Post in the comments and lets chat about it.