Yay for sunny weather and melting snow. I’m really hoping the snow we got yesterday is the last for the season. *FINGERS CROSSED* What’s the weather like where you live? Has spring shown its face yet? If so, share some pics so we can all live vicariously through you. :)
This week started with Harper getting some sort of stomach bug. Thankfully it was short-lived and she is back to her happy-go-lucky, screamy-self. It unfortunately has not left a lot of time to blog, but I’m hoping to get a post out tomorrow as well. So stayed tuned!
Here’s my list.
1. A great weekend with my best friend and her husband. Lots of good conversations and good food.
2. My wonderful hubby who went grocery shopping for me, when I wasn’t able to get out with a sick kiddo.
3. Early bedtime. I went to bed at 9 the other night and it was fabulous! I don’t know why I don’t do it more often.
4. Bumkins Flushable Diaper Liners. These have been great addition to our cloth diapering system, since Harper has started solids. I don’t think I need to go into detail on this one. ;)
5. Last but certainly not least, my friend who is a nurse, helping this new mommy out…again. I so appreciate all the women who have come along side my sisters and I since our mom passed away. The little notes, the texts, the long conversations, you can’t imagine how much it means to us.
What blessings do you recognize in your life this week? Share in the comments below!